- I already gave you an e-mail address when I signed up for the service, why do I have to give it to you again?
- How do I keep Bryan's e-mails from getting caught in my Spam Filter?
- How do I create my unique log-in?
- If I already have a working personal log-in from another InvestorPlace.com subscription, do I need to create a new one for Cash Machine Trader?
- How do I find my account number/order number?
- My Username and Password aren't working.
- I forgot my Username and Password. What do I do?
- How do I change my Username and Password?
I already gave you an email address when I signed up for the service, why do I have to give it to you again?
The e-mail you gave us when you created your Username and Password will be used only to send you an email if you forget your Username and Password. For security purposes, we keep this information separate from your other account information, so it is possible for you to have more than one e-mail address on record with us.
To ensure that you receive e-mail messages for the Cash Machine Trader service, please take a moment to add Bryan Perry to your address book. Below, we've provided specific instructions for several e-mail providers.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your AOL inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click the Mail menu and select Contacts.
- When the Contacts window opens, click the New button and select New Contact.
- Once loaded, cut and paste email@example.com into the "E-mail" field.
- Click the Create button on top left.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Hotmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Contacts tab on the left part of your account screen.
- Click on New.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the Personal e-mail field.
- Click the Save button.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Gmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click on Contacts in the left column.
- Click on the plus sign on the upper left side of the Contacts screen.
- Enter email@example.com in the E-mail field.
- Click on Save.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Yahoo! inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click on the Add tab next to Contacts in the upper left side of your accounts screen.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the e-mail field. The rest can be left blank, if desired.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
- Click Done in the upper left corner.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Comcast inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click into Webmail.
- On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
- Click Add Contact.
- Under the General tab, in the box under the E-mail Address, enter email@example.com
- Click the Add button.
If you have enabled "Restrict Incoming Email," also do the following:
- Select Preferences.
- Select Restrict Incoming E-mail. Note: If "Only Allow E-mail From the Following E-mail Addresses" is selected, then you are restricting incoming e-mails.
- Select "Only Allow E-mail From the Following E-mail Addresses."
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Add button.
We share your commitment to finding the right investments, and want to ensure that you continue to receive the best information to help you reach your financial goals. By completing these steps, you can rest assured that our best effort will be made to deliver important messages from Bryan Perry. If you have any difficulties receiving emails after following these steps, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-930-6807.
Username & Password
To create a unique Username and Password for logging into the Cash Machine Trader website, you will need either the order confirmation number you received when you subscribed online OR your account number. Both the account number and order number can also be found at the bottom of any Updates, Alerts or other emails from Bryan, or you can get this information from Customer Service by calling 1-800-930-6807.
Once you have this information handy, click here to create your Username and Password now.
If I already have a working log-in from another InvestorPlace.com subscription, do I need to create a new one for Cash Machine Trader?
No need. If you are already in our system as a member of another InvestorPlace service, then your existing Username and Password will work for Cash Machine Trader for as long as you are a subscriber.
You received an order number in the confirmation e-mail that was delivered to you when you completed your order for Cash Machine Trader online. You will also see both your order number and your account number referenced in your first emailed issue, and you can then use either one to set up your Username and Password for entering the subscriber-only website. If you did not place your order online or you don't have your temporary Password or order number available, please call Customer Service at 1-800-930-6807 and a representative will be able to assist you.
Remember, your Password is case sensitive, so you must type it in exactly the way you set it up. If you are still having trouble logging in, feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-800-930-6807.
If you've forgotten your unique log-in, we can e-mail that information to you at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up. Click here for this option. If you didn't provide an e-mail address, you can call Customer Service at 1-800-930-6807, and they will assist you.
If you have already created a unique Username and Password, click here to change it. If you have not done so already, you must create a personal Username and Password to access the Cash Machine Trader website. This will require your account number OR your order number, both of which can be found at the bottom of any Update, Alert or other e-mail from Bryan. Click here to begin the process of creating your unique log-in.